Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday night

Thank you to all the people who have commented on my cards. Love reading them.

Well I didn't start my cardmaking until later this afternoon. Toooo humid this morning. I was dripping just standing still.


I used one of the backgrounds I made on Tuesday for this card that is for a friend of mine who needs cheering up. Another chipboard letter embossed with those gorgeous Opals..see previous post. The nestas came into play again. I think I'm happy with this card. Any comments?






3 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

Beautiful and it seems you have mastered those Opals perfectly - the colours are magic aren't they! I should use mine more as I have such a nice stash of different colours!

Amy said...

OH WOW what an amazing background!! I am stunned!

Kylie said...

WOW!!! Loving the opal effect! Great card!
Take Care XX