Sunday, May 18, 2008

More Baby Pocket cards

I made these baby cards two weeks ago when I was on my Pocket card roll. The pink one is using Purely Pomegranate and Pretty in Pink with Polka Dots background stamp and Lovely Labels set. The insert uses a stamp from Bundle of Joy and Welcome is from Everything Baby.
The blue one is made again using the Polka Dot background stamp and Lovely Labels set. This time the colours are Soft Sky and Blue Bayou. The verse on the insert is using Curvy Verses.
Both the scallop edges on the cards were made using the 3/16" corner rounder punch by Stampin' Up. I love the Scallop Punch we have this year too.
All other supplies and stamps by Stampin' Up.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Nerine .P. said...

I just love this set...Lovely Labels is just so easy to use, and it was CHEAP!!!

Love the pocket baby cards too. TFS.