Sunday, May 18, 2008

Priceless

I adore this Priceless set from Stampin' Up. I saw a card in the Gallery on Splitcoast Stampers and just loved the colour combo and the layout. My three cards were inspired by this card.
Thank you for the inspiration.

I used my cuttlebug embossing folders on all three of these cards. Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Summer Sun, Naturals Ivory and Whisper White cardstock are all used.
First card - Divine Swirls embossing folder, Choc Chip ribbon, French Script background stamp (retired), Priceless stamp set and inks were Close to Cocoa, Summer Sun, Wild Wasabi, Creamy Caramel, Choc Chip. The bling is from my own stash.
Second card - Bird and Swirls embossing folder, Polka Dot background stamp, Priceless stamp set, bling from stash and inks were Choc Chip, Creamy Caramel, Wild Wasabi, Summer Sun and Close to Cocoa.
Third card - Floral fantasy embossing folder, Sanded background stamp, Priceless stamp set,
Wild Wasabi striped grosgrain, Label punch, bling from stash and inks were Close to Cocoa, Choc Chip, Summer Sun, Wild Wasabi, Creamy Caramel and Garden Green.
I really like the striped grosgrain ribbon so had to use Whisper White as a background piece for the Priceless set. This was a bit stark against the Choc Chip so I sponged Garden Green and Close to Cocoa around the edges of the Whisper White cardstock using the yellow Stampin' Up sponge. I cut it into 4 quarters and it's fantastic to use. I also wanted to layer the label to create a sort of shadow effect like the font in the word Priceless so punched three of different colours and offset each of them.

4 comments:

Chantelle said...

Great set of cards. I love this stamp set, but it's still one on my wish list. May have to get it soon. TFS

Jean McKenzie said...

Hi Leigh, I think there is a lot of work on these cards - they look great and that is a WOW combo of colours. Hmmm do I NEED that Priceless set. You are a bad influence on me!!

Jen said...

Love your cards and of course the sets you used and me like Chan hasnt got them all either:)

Kylie said...

Just stunning Leigh!
Take Care
~Kylie~