Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Five More!!!!

Yep, made five more of the box bag thingys today. All for cent sale prizes. That takes care of Saturday's quota, then I have to do next month's CWA quota.
The Stampin' Up warehouse is having problems getting our orders of Dashing DSP out to us so to save what Dashing papers I have, I used Wintergreen. Now even though green is my favourite colour, I haven't really jelled with these papers. Whilst making these, I was running through my head what could be used to brighten them up. Real Red, of course. So here they are....all five of them. Photo Shoot completed. lol No Freddo frog needed today. I'll fill them with wrapped lollies or something like that. I hope there's enough light in the pic.
What I used - Wintergreen DSP, Sage Shadow, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Real Red and Whisper White c/s, round tab, 1 3/8" round, slot and round scallop punches, Real Red ink, Real Red grosgrain ribbon and sticky strip.
Thanks for looking. I'm off for a snooze now. Woke at quater to five this morning, couldn't sleep so decided I may as well get up and go to work. Now I'm tired. lol

2 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

I just love these Leigh, The red scallops on the fronts just set them off beautifully!! You have been very busy!!

Karen said...

Byyyyyyyyyyyyy Jingo's Leigh!!! You sure have been busy! Absolutely love these and that real red certainly dresses up that paper doesnt it! Great job mate!

Karen
xo