Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ten Little Santas

Here they all are!!! I didn't have a sleep after all. I've altered my Santa a bit by adding a beard. I did use Stampin' Up black buttons on two of them but there wasn't enough of the right size.
The rest have the punched circle raised on dimensionals for their buttons. Seven of them are for the girls in our Sarina craft group and the other three are cent sale prizes for CWA. I was going to add Diamond Dust on their beards but decided not to because even though they will have wrapped lollies or some form of consumables in them, a little Diamond Dust goes a long way. lol
What do think of the revamped Santa?
Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I love those little gift bags, after i was shown how to make them, i made 6 in a row earlier this year.
You did a great job:)

Karen said...

YOU ARE ON FIRE GIRL! roflol

Had to chuck the eggs in the microwave and come straight away! Love them all Leigh - you have done a wonderful job and those beards just add a special something! lol

Thanks for ringing me to make sure I looked quick!

Hugs

Karen
xo

Jane Norrish said...

Hey Leigh, they are great! I just love them with the little beard. I'll have to case these for a couple of my Christmas pressies to go in. Jane ;-)

Jean McKenzie said...

You have been very BUSY Leigh! Love the little Santas with their beards!! They will make wonderful gifts!

Hugs, Jean

Unknown said...

I love your santa bags. so very CUTE! I'm going to have to make some of these. TFS