Tuesday, December 30, 2008

House Mouse challenge #19

I've done it, I've done it. Managed to make a card in time for the House Mouse Monday Challenge. The card we made had to have some form of embossing on it and to include, of course, a House Mouse image.

This is my attempt. The stamp is called Wrapped and Ready. It was coloured using Prisma pencils and solvent. Kindyglitz was added to the snow (well I think it's snow) around their feet.The Sketch is from Splitcoast Stampers SC 183. Cardstock from the WorldWin range and ribbon and bling from my stash. The embossing was done on a cuttlebug using the Christmas Decoration embossing folder. I swiped the edge of the image and the embossed areas with Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink to tie in the gold layer. I felt that it didn't need a greeting, the bows on the mice are self explanatory...Yep, Christmas. lol

Hope you like my card and thanks for looking.

12 comments:

{Sarah Coyle} said...

This is so cute! The bows look so REAL!! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a very cute card!! I love this image, and you've colored it sooo well! Thanks for joining us again and happy new year to you! :)

Jean McKenzie said...

I agree with Sarah. Those bows look so real! Great card Leigh - you are on a roll with this colouring! ENJOY!!

Teresa Kline said...

aaahhhh...so adorable...nice job! *~*

Susan said...

You did a fabulous job with this image and the challenge. Great coloring!

Carol said...

Cute card! lovely colouring, and the sparkle on the snow is fab too :)

Hugs
carol x

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Awwww . . . could those little meese be any cuter? Love everything about this - you ROCKED this sketch!!

Karen said...

LOL - how cute are those mice Leigh! Your colouring is fabo!

Karen
xo

Stacy Morgan said...

This is just darling! So glad you could play along! Happy New Year!

Scrapping Julie said...

it is absolutely ADORABLE!

Kylie said...

Too cute Leigh lol!
Another stunning card!
Take Care XX

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are amazing with colored pencils. Did you do something special with the bows? I had to do a close up look to see if they were real or just colored in. :)