Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm baaaacccckkkk!!!!!!!

Well I arrived back from Canberra on Sunday afternoon. I've unpacked, washed and put things away. It was rather sad coming home in a way, 'cause I had such a good time down there with my sightseeing and then the Convention, but was still pleased to see my family including the animals.
I've got photos to show you all but can't do it yet as my computer isn't ready until tomorrow. I'm using my OH's laptop at the moment. Better than nothing. lol
So watch this blog!!!!

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Welcome Back Leigh!

I'm so glad you had a wonderful time!
Look forward to seeing all your pic!

Take Care,
Hugs,
Kylie XX

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Leigh - girl I have missed you and am so glad to see you had a great time. I can't wait to see pictures of your fabulous trip. Talk to you soon. Janet

Debbie Pamment said...

Glad you got back ok - bet the trip home was quieter than the trip there - ours was!!!! It was soooooo lovely to meet you - and can't wait to see what pics YOU took!!!
Say Hi to Larry for me - LOL
xXx

Rose said...

Glad you had a great trip! Welcome back!