Monday, August 24, 2009

Girl and Lion

Well every two days I trot up to the hospital with my brother to get the dressing on his finger changed. Dean is having Physio on his ankle once a week too. Lots of fun here still!! lol
No rain in sight as yet.

This is a card I made last Thursday. I'm not that happy with the way the 3d has come out but hopefully it will pass muster. The rest of it I love and the stitching came out really well.
Friday was a lost day crafting wise as I had to work for Jenny at the Post Office. Sunday afternoon was my fornightly turn at the Tourist Centre, so it's been a full few days.

I've had a very necessary tidy up here this morning. Still a few things to find homes for but my craft room is looking much better thank goodness. The pile of paperwork has now been filed so that makes me feel good too.

Now I can get on with the sample cards I'm doing for a class at Anne's on Friday. I've got two firmly in my head but the third I keep on swithering about.
Thanks for looking.

No comments: