Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Good Cheer

I love this set that is in the current SU Mini catalogue. At stamp camp, Nela had it with her, so she very kindly lent me the Santa and Reindeer stamp. Mmmmmm, I tried quite a few times to stamp a decent image. This was the best on them. I like the sketch, it gives you an opportunity to layer and use different papers. Gold pearls and gorgeous organza ribbon finished this card off. Actually, I'm still not certain about this card, perhaps I should have added a bit of colour to the image but didn't want to take away from the vintage look too much. Anyway, it's done now.
Thanks for looking at my blog and the many comments I receive, I love them all.
Hoping to fill some card orders today and play with a new stamp, amongst other things, that I received in the mail on Friday. lol
Sorry about the crooked photo. Too much of a hurry.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful Leigh,I have this image and love it,though I do find it difficult to make a card with.........I think I am just used to colouring everything....lol....!!!
xx

Debbie Pamment said...

Beautiful layout with this stamp - like Cheryl I have it - but admit I have barely used it!!! Thanx for the inspiration!
xXx

Lynette said...

Such a beautiful card, Leigh - just gorgeous!

Kylie said...

Great card Leigh! Love your design. I wish I ordered this stamp set!
Love the ribbon too, very pretty!

Take Care,
Kylie X