Sunday, March 7, 2010

For The Men

Two more for the men in our lives. Again using Basic Grey Boxer papers but this time with a different stamp and sketch. The stamp is by Stamp It called Landrover. Again this stamp lends itself brilliantly to Versafine ink. I did try water based dye inks with this stamp and they just didn't cut it. The sketch is SCS262 with a couple of alterations. At this stage I like one with and one without the greeting but that may change.
Thanks for taking the time to look.

Oh and my other piece of news, last weekend Charlie and I went to Brisbane. Saturday night saw us at the AC/DC concert and it was AWESOME!!!!!!! They played for two hours straight and it was raining some of that time. The stage was getting wet and so were the people in the pit. Glad we were under cover. I'd go again in a heartbeat. Loved it. Thousands of people and before the concert the excitement and build up of the people there was fantastic.

Another sunny day here in Koumala. I'm off to make some cards, robots and rock stars this time. Again thanks for visiting my blog and all the comments you take the time to leave.

5 comments:

Jane Norrish said...

Love these cards, you are so good at the male thing. But don;t forget I am a Landrover chick from way back....lol
Jane ;-)

Debbie Pamment said...

Great job on these male cards again Leigh. Glad you enjoyed the concert - I loved it when we went a few weeks ago! Can just see you bopping along with flashing red horns on your head - LOL
xXx

Unknown said...

I love the way both of your cards turned out. I think it's so cool that you got to go to an AC/DC concert. How Fun. I loved them when I was in High School.
Thanks for sharing!

Leonie said...

These are great Leigh

Kylie said...

WOW Leigh,
Your card are awesome! You make the best male cards!

Take Care,
Kylie X