Thursday, March 11, 2010

More for the Men!!!

Here are some more cards I made for the men in our lives. The top one is using a stamp from Stamp It called Surf's Up and a sketch by Papertake Weekly .
The second card uses a stamp I think by TAC. At the moment I can't find the wretched stamp so can't be sure. lol Same sketch as the top card.
Third and Fourth cards uses stamps by Stamp It called Pick Up Truck and Man of the House.
The sketch this time is from CCEE.
For the bottom two cards I used a TAC stamp and a Stamp It stamp called T Ford Coupe 1925.
Sketches for them were again Papertake Weekly and CCEE.
All the cards have Basic Grey Boxer papers on them with different embellishments. On one I've used Tim Holtz's gears, on another SU brads and Bizzy Bec's digi tickets.
The ink I used once again was Versafine, which once again I'll say is brilliant for solid stamps and with stamps with a bit of detail. Cardstock was mainly Core'dinations with SU Confetti White.
Nesties just gave the images a bit of interest instead of just being square or rectangle.
I'm pretty happy with them.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by.



6 comments:

Liam said...

I love these male cards. Just fantastic. I think male cards are the hardest to make you never know what to use. thanks for sharing.

Liam

Lynette said...

Awesome!!! Such great "guy" cards! I need to make more of them.

Cheryl said...

These are fabulous Leigh,the papers are perfect and love the design!!! I have a few of these stamps and love them for quick cards!!
xx

Debbie Pamment said...

What a wonderful batch of male cards - great inspiration for all of us who have trouble with them!!!
xXx

Curt in Indy said...

These are perfect for guys!!! I love your layouts and designs. Perfect colors too! Super job Leigh! Best, Curt

Kylie said...

WOW Leigh, AWESOME cards!
Love everything about them!

Take Care,
Kylie X