Saturday, March 13, 2010

Royal Flush

Two more cards for men or even die hard card players. They both used Kaisercraft papers called Shaken Not Stirred. The top card was inspired by this card by Sharon Johnson . Unfortunately my photography skills leave a lot to be desired. Mmmm, the bottom has been embossed with a cuttlebug border. It was a simple yet effective card to make, well I think so anyway. lol
The second card uses SCS sketch 252. This card was a joy to make, with everything co-ordinating.
Very windy and rainy today. I have to finish a clock today that my girlfriend Kerry talked me into to making yesterday at our craft session in Sarina. Mmmmm I really am not an off the page person but I will admit that I enjoyed yesterday. Are you reading this Kerry??? pmsl
Take care everyone and enjoy your day or night.

3 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

You are on a roll with these male cards - or is it a royal flush of success!!! LOL
Seriously though - I can almost see 007 strolling past when I look at these - FABULOUS job again!
xXx

Kylie said...

AWESOME cards Leigh! Love this line from Kaiser Craft!
You so rock male cards Leigh lol!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Liam said...

I love this set. Perfect for male cards.

Liam