Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sydney Convention 2010

Here are some photos from Sydney Convention. We all had such a good time together. It was wonderful to meet other people and yet still stick together as a team. I met heaps of people this time round at Convention and it was a fabulous experience. The whole feeling around me was friendliness, enthusiasm, with little exclusiveness.

Judy and Jane general session first day
Mandy, Jenny, Katrina general session first day

Jean and I general session first day. I do wish I had a more photogenic face.
Table decoration for Saturday night

Judy, Jane, me, Jean Saturday night
Chrissie, Vanessa Saturday night
Vanessa, Kim, Tina Saturday night
Jane after her stage walk
Mandy after her stage walk
Kim after her FIRST stage walk.

5 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Woohooo - fabulous pics - love the huge smiles on everyone's faces!
xXx

Leonie said...

Fun, fun, fun!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had an awesome time Leigh!
Alicia xx

Kathy Jones said...

It looks like you have a FANTASTIC time!! The photos are fabulous!!! :)

Kim said...

ROFL! It was totally our pleasure to be able to spend time with you at convention this year Leigh! I knew you'd enjoy it all so much this time round ;) An absolute thrill to have you in our team...anyway as friendly and outgoing as you always make the experience so much more fun! Melbourne BABY!!! :)

Now get that crappy pic of my off your blog! ROFL!!!