Saturday, January 29, 2011

A 'Case' in English Rose

I'm loving the English Rose papers from Kaisercraft. I 'cased' these cards from this card by Debbie Olson. The papers are different but the sketch is exactly the same. The simplicity of Debbie's card took my eye.
The flourishes look quite good I think but dear me, a bit fiddley to work with. There must be an easier way but I don't know it. lol
For some reason I feel the cards are missing something but I'm not sure what and yet, if there was anymore on them, I feel they would look over done. Mmmmm.....oh well.

Keeping an eye on the updates for Cyclone Anthony. It's probable that we'll get some rain.
Hope you like my cards and thanks for visiting today.

4 comments:

Christina said...

That looks really wonderful Leigh!!
Hugs Kristel

Leslie Miller said...

It's a fine line, isn't it? But these look beautiful. The paper is so lovely!

Jean McKenzie said...

So very pretty Leigh. The flourishes really finish them off. Love that paper!

Kylie said...

Two beautiful cards Jean!
I LOVE the layout of your cards and your pearl flourishes are gorgeous and your touch of lace is the perfect touch, I can feel a CASE coming on lol!

Take Care, Hugs,
Kylie X