Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Motorbike on Navy & Orange.

Stampin' Up's a la carte Motorbike stamp is perfect for those male cards.  This card uses the now retired Travel Journal dsp.  I was at the time making another motorbike card and had this piece of embossed silver card leftover.  So to use it up I made this card.  Simple but reasonably effective I thought.  The cord at the bottom belongs to my camera and isn't part of the card.  Can't take the photo again 'cause I don't have the card anymore.  Wish I'd realised at the time.
Have a wonderful day everyone and thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

Great card Leigh! Don't you love that striking paper for male themed cards? The geared embossed layer is perfect!

Christina said...

What a gorgeous card again Leigh! Love your image and your colors!!
Hugs Kristel

Kylie said...

What an AWESOME card, Leigh!
LOVE the embossing panel and that yummy stripe DP!
Perfect males card!

Take Care,
Kylie X