Thursday, October 13, 2011

M4M Copic Colour Conference 2011

Here are some photos I took of all of us attending the Mad For Markers first Copic Colour Conference in Sydney on the weekend. It was a wonderful weekend and we all had a fabulous time.
Now to put it all into practise. lol
All set for next year.
Unfortunately I haven't been well this week, so not a lot done, unless you count two more trips to the Chiropractor.
I did receive a big SU order so lots of stash to play with as well as the new copics I purchased in Sydney.
Thanks for visiting and I'm hoping I'll get something coloured or even a full card made today.







3 comments:

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

looks like you guys had a great time - so glad !!

Sammi said...

Mostly great photos Leigh ;)
It was a fun weekend! Thanks for helping make it such a great weekend! Was lovely to meet you and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Sammi
xx

Unknown said...

What great photos Leigh!! Sorry to hear about your Chiro visits...cant wait to see your new Copic creations! xxx