Saturday, December 24, 2011

Music Christmas Cards

I saw on Carla Suto's blog these Heartfelt Creations stamps used in conjunction with the matching nesties and just loved the concept. 
I then saw on another blog the idea of using flourishes and poinsettias as embellishments.  I can't remember whose blog...sorry.
I was very happy with the way these cards turned out and the recipients have loved them.
Thanks for visiting today.

Yes, I've been missing in action....BUT....all my Christmas cards were done and sent two weeks ago.  Christmas presents posted two weeks ago.  Christmas lollies....rum balls, apricot balls, rocky road, Russian caramel and coconut ice all made last Tuesday with some extra batches of rum balls and apricot balls finished yesterday. 
Local gifts all delivered, last one done yesterday morning. 
All the grocery shopping is done.

The rest of the presents are bought and just have to be wrapped today.  I run the vacuum cleaner over the floors this afternoon then that will be done too.
    The trifle is to be made today and I'll do the stuffing for the chickens.   Then on to preparing my cauliflower/broccoli dish and potato bake, all ready for cooking tomorrow.
My problem is I have run out of fridge room so it'll be out to the shed with the extras. lol 
Have a wonderfully productive Christmas Eve everyone.
 

3 comments:

Mary said...

Leigh, beautiful cards very similar, yet oh so different...Love them.... I can see why they've been so well recieved. Wishing you and yours a most wonderful holiday season, and a very, very Happy New Year.

Leslie Miller said...

Really, REALLY love these cards! Wow! It sounds like you had a lovely Christmas and you gave yourself time to enjoy it. Wise woman!

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous Leigh! Sounds like you have been a very busy person!!
Alicia xx