Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Authentique Uncommon Case.

I saw this card on Andrea Ewen's blog and absolutely loved it.  I just had to case it.  Thank you Andrea.  Nowadays I'm tending to make two cards to keep my supply up.  I've changed the trims to lace and braid with different leaves and more of them.  The flowers and silver cord are the same as what Andrea used.  I really like the tag punch I used which is one I bought on sale at Robyn and Sue's shop before they closed down.  The leaves are the Stampin Up sizzlet die which I've used many, many times.  What a good investment that little die has been.
Thanks for visiting my blog today.

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Goodness, so gorgeous with the beautiful paper and floral embellishment! Love the black with this. It's a wonderful, eye-popping contrast.

Unknown said...

These are so so pretty. I love them!
Alicia xx