Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Meg's Garden - Pretty Green

This is another card based on one that was in an issue of Australian Simply Cards.  As I've said in previous posts, this issue was absolutely fantastic.  If you can get hold of it...I would. lol  Issue 42.
The papers of course are from Meg's Garden here in Australia.  The vintage picture is from the same place.  I can't remember where the butterflies came from...maybe a stamp?  Sorry, this card was made back in May.  Once again, it's since been sold. lol  The card stock I used is from Stampin' Up, it's the one card stock that I always reach for first for matching up colours.  I then go on to my other card stock supplies if I don't have success with Stampin' Up which isn't often. 

I'm still trying to get over this horrible 'flu bug.  I think I'm beating it.   Sunday night I had a small issue to deal with.....a mouse!!!!  Just a little bush mouse, not the rodent kind, BUT was he a nuisance!!  I got him yesterday, managed to catch him in a towel and take him back to the bush.  Thank goodness.
Last night I managed to get some sleep to make up for all the lost hours on Sunday night.

Today I intend to finish a couple of baby cards I started yesterday and hopefully get a couple more cards done.
Enjoy your day everyone and take care. 
 

3 comments:

Christina said...

This is really gorgeous Leigh!!
Hugs Kristel

Jean McKenzie said...

Very pretty. Seeing as you love green Leigh, you would have enjoyed making this one!

Kylie said...

This is one beautiful card, Leigh! Love the colours and all the elements!
I hope you're feeling better and have no more furry little visitors lol!

Take Care,
Kylie X