Friday, November 9, 2012

Artist Of The Month Display

These photos are of the Artist Of The Month display at the Sarina Tourist, Art and Craft Centre.  Each month, a display of work by artist/artists is featured at the main focal point in the centre.  This month, Jean and I are the artists displayed.  The photos are pretty self explanatory and I have separate pictures of each item that I made for this display which I'll put on here over the coming days.
Changeover day was Wednesday 31st October and that day Jean sold 15 items and I sold 14. Over the next few days, items walked out the door.  So it's gratifying that our work is liked well enough to sell so quickly.
We are in the process now of making more items to refresh the display so there is always something new to look at over the whole of November.
Thanks for visiting,
 





No comments: