Sunday, January 18, 2015

Welcome 2015!!!!

Well I had no idea it was so long since my last post.   The end of 2014 was an extremely busy one for me, consequently, my blog was neglected.  I was still making cards, doing card classes and all the thousand and one things that one does leading up to Christmas.

My first class starts on 24th January with 7 ladies.  So to keep in line with my resolution this year (at this stage anyway), I'm prepping early.  This is one of the cards the ladies will make.  

I saw this card on Chat's blog and had a light bulb moment.   It was perfect for my dilemma.  I have one lady in my class who wants to do a 50th Wedding Anniversary card, one who is happy to do wedding cards and the others who aren't!!!   So I decided to case Chat's card and change the papers, colours and greeting.

All the products are Stampin' Up except the doiley and greeting.  For the anniversary card, there is an extra tag with 50 on it to hang with the other greeting.  I'm happy with the way the card has turned out and I feel it can be used for a number of occasions, not necessarily wedding and anniversary.

Thanks for visiting and many apologies for the long absence.
 

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This is super cute, Leigh! I think you did a great job of providing something for everyone. This would be good for Valentines, wedding, anniversary... Such a pretty card! Good to see you today!

Marlies said...

It's nice to see your back again Leigh. Your card is beautiful! Marlies

Jean McKenzie said...

So lovely! It turned out beautifully and will suit more than one occasion. Love the hearts in the jar!